Wednesday, December 16, 2009

ACNE SCAR REMOVAL HELP!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

alright. i am a 15 year old guy who has had acne for a few years now and i got into the habit of popping every pimple i could. unfortunately, that habit gave me acne scars that are very unappealing and just make my face look even worse on top of the fact that i have more pimples. should i consider some sort of laser surgery or anything like that or hold off till summer to do it and until then use topical treatments or just forget surgery all together and stay with topical treatments. i am really self conscience about my acne just so you know. WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!!!!!!!!!ACNE SCAR REMOVAL HELP!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
At the drugstore they sell Microclear pockmark remover for $8 and they're supposed to work wellACNE SCAR REMOVAL HELP!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I highly suggest you use herbal treatments like:





%26gt;%26gt; http://dwarfurl.com/d7c3f





It's very effective in getting rid of stubborn


acne scars and also hyper-pigmentation...






they will fade in time just dont mess wit em im 17 i used to have skars really bad on my back and they have gone almost all the way away
You could always look into an acne treatment to clean up the scars. There's a site that's listed the best acne scar treatments here, along with unbiased feedback on them here:





http://www.topacnecures.info/best-acne-s鈥?/a>





Hope this helps.
Hi,


I feel your pain....I'm 15 too, and I got into the habit of popping my pimples...I have acne scars too...My parents and friends just advised me to stop popping them...Without surgery or a chemical peel, scars will just take time, and they will fade...Mine are already fading, and I have started to use Neutrogena Daily Scrub every morning and night...it makes ur skin less oily, and it seems to help with breakouts and present pimples...





also, use a face moisturizer after every face wash...non oily moisturizers are the best...just try not to pick...no matter how tempting it is, and wash regularly...it'll pass...my parents are always telling me it's just a part of life, which it is, and it'll pass eventually...sorry this is super long...but i know exactly what ur talking about...hope this helps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment