Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the best acne scar removal treatment?

I have dark scars/spots from previous acne. I am tired of having to wear so much make-up to cover it up! I dont get acne that often anymore, but I do have oily skin. I've tried pro-active and other on the spot acne treatments but they don't fade my scars at all.What is the best acne scar removal treatment?
there are things that you can remove scars withWhat is the best acne scar removal treatment?
go to the dermatologist Report Abuse

Chemical peel. Report Abuse

Hi, girls, I fund this book is really nice to help me...hope for this book can be work on ur case... http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090813141908AAYUe60 Report Abuse

i did 3 different things to get rid of mine...


1))microdurmabration every few day! works and makes ur skin look and feel so good!


2))medurma! its a scare treatment,it obvesly is gonna work sence its made for gettin rid of scars lol


3))vitamen e!





hope i helped!


xoxo!
If you want to stick with DIY home treatments, I would suggest Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion %26amp; Peel System at nights. Then finish off with Olay Daily Regenerating Serum and Night Recovery Moisturizing Treatment. Just because the skin is oily doesn't mean it doesn't need moisture. I found out that products like Proactive series are harsh over time. Now that my skin has changed after pregnancies, the Olay products have been much more helpful at fading out any blemishes and dark spots. Good luck to you!
Scars are hyperpigmentation of the skin. Go to a spa in your area with good reviews, ask for their website, and also seach them on the web, you can find reviews there. They most likely would have facials and spot treatment, recommeneded from the Esthetician for you. Dermalogica works for me for daily care, and they have spot treatment medicine also. Good luck!
maybe mederma might help?? it's for reducing the apperance of scars so i dont know why it wouldnt work on acne scars, too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment