Sunday, December 13, 2009

I have acne scars on my forehead and cheeks. What are some good acne scar removal products that I should buy?

I used to have horrible acne I can't even tell you how bad it was. I found www.StopMyAcne.Info and bought it it seriously cured my acne.


Like seriouslyits gone . I don't even have one pimple


After using this I can't believe it's only cheap and after you use it you won't either hahaThe trips I took to the dermatologist cost me WAY more than that lol and the CRAP they gave me just made my acne worse~!!!!! uhggg... lol


Oh and it also guarantees it will cure your acne in 3 days or your money back.





Anyway I hope this helps!





Diana xxxI have acne scars on my forehead and cheeks. What are some good acne scar removal products that I should buy?
Scars are scars. They are marks on your skin that come from various wounds. I've also just found a question like yours asked by B Marie and the best answer was having more Vitamin E , Skin oil 56,000 L.u by Nature's finest. Ok that's cheating xD.





I also have Acne scars -- one on my temple and one on my nose. You can cover scars with foundation but you can't remove them, just reduce their appearance. I guess there's always skin graft, but would you really pay thousands of pounds to cover tiny scars with skin from your thigh? I know I wouldn't. If you find a scar removal product that really does remove scars, let me know :PI have acne scars on my forehead and cheeks. What are some good acne scar removal products that I should buy?
bio oil is brilliant it is in most places boots any pharmacy ect its for any type of scar, redness stretch marks it also takes away the redness completely which is normally the worst bit. its cheap too compared to perscription ones. give it a try you wont regret it
Take my word for it they DO NOT work. Scars are just that they will lighten but NEVER go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment