Sunday, December 13, 2009

Has anyone ever had a procedure done for acne scar removal?

I am looking for the right treatment for acne scar removal. I have heard of several options. I want to know the best and most percise. I have a couple of acne scars on my cheek bones and the side of my face. Please let me know about your expierence if you have ever had something like that.


ThanksHas anyone ever had a procedure done for acne scar removal?
IT IS ALL IN HERE! :





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acne_vulgar鈥?/a>





TRUST ME! REALLY GOOD INFO.


YOU WON'T REGRET!


Here is what the WEBSITE CONTAIN:


Your answer is in #4








Contents:


1 SYMPTOMS


2 CAUSES OF ACNE


2.1 MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT CAUSES


3 TREATMENTS


3.1 TIMELINE OF ACNE TREATMENT


3.2 AVAILABLE TREATMENTS


3.2.1 Exfoliating the skin


3.2.2 Topical Bactericidals


3.2.3 Topical antibiotics


3.2.4 Oral antibiotics


3.2.5 Hormonal treatments


3.2.6 External retinoids


3.2.7 Oral retinoids


3.2.8 Phototherapy


3.2.8.1 Blue and red light


3.2.8.2 Photodynamic therapy


3.3 Less widely used treatments


3.4 FUTURE TREATMENTS


3.5 Preferred treatments by types of acne vulgaris


4 ACNE SCARS


5 See also


6 References


7 Footnotes


8 External links

No comments:

Post a Comment