Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Any Acne and/or scar removal remedies?

I'm in grade 11, had bad acne since grade 6. It's pretty much ruined my whole life up until now. I've been on EVERYTHING you can possibly imagine, including quite recently, Accutane. I ******* hated it to be quite honest. It dried the **** out of my face and the redness made me look like a sun dried tomato or some ****.





ANYWAYS, the Accutane kind of did help, but I had to get off of it after 5 months because my cholesterol got really high. It still looks like I have acne, but none of it really is... It's just scarring. There are like huge red marks all over. I only have a few pimples, which are relatively small and unnoticeable compared to the scars/marks.





To make a long story short, I've decided not to go back on Accutane, and I want to know if there are any good acne remedies/products out there I can use to make sure the pimples don't come back? And I also really need to get rid of the red marks as soon as possible, it feels so disgusting. So again, are there any scar removal remedies/products I can use?





I just want to have ONE normal year of school without all this other ****.





ANY advice is helpful, and please don't poke fun.Any Acne and/or scar removal remedies?
Hey dere sweety,I myself have neva had acne so I have no idea how u feel but I've heard that microdermabrasion works on scars n redness!most celebrities swear by it!I don't know if ur willing to spend a lota money coz I heard it cn b quite costly but yeah it should help a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment