Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Acne scar removal treatments by dermatologist??

Are there any procedures that can be done for my acne scarred skin. Most of my scars are on my cheeks and it is just really horrible looking. I am so young, I'm only 18 and my skin is ruined with these marks. Can anyone tell me of some treatments that can be done for my skin and how much it will cost and where to get it done. I would even go to a plastic surgeon if there is a way for them to get rid of my scars. I would like whatever they do to be permanent! Please let me know the best thing to have done!Acne scar removal treatments by dermatologist??
Well i'm12...and i have HORRIBLE acne...and i also have a bunch of acne scars on my cheek and its horrible its leftover by my horrible acne and i hate it too,the answers will be interesting..it just stands out but all i know is temporary which is foundationAcne scar removal treatments by dermatologist??
has anyone tried pro-activ? i think it helps clear up acne and make the skin smoother. if this doesnt work, dont wait-once you get acne scarring, it is so hard to deal with the scars. Report Abuse

yea i have the same problem and im 14


i use aveeno complexion clear i think thats wut its called and it evens out your skin and prevents acne from coming back all though you'll still have a few . and then id use mederma on the scars . its been working really well .
Try Neutrogena Visibly Even line. It has the foaming cleanser, a daily moisturizer, and night concetrate to put on after you wash your face before you go to sleep. I worked for me and if you use this be sure to wash your neck with this to make sure your face and neck come out the same colors.
i have a procedure, just dont look in the mirror, and stop your damn whinning,and ur probably ugly anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment