Sunday, December 13, 2009

What age do i have to be for acne scar removal?

I am nearly 17 and have had acne for 6 years which has left me with hideous scars all over my face. I would like to get them removed via laser treatment but do not know at what age i can get this done. Putting make up on all day every day is tiring and expensive. I even have to do it before my hockey and basketball games on saturday mornings (who wears make up to play sport!?!?) Please help me - i look awful with no make up on and am desperate to feel pretty once again.





Thank you, K xWhat age do i have to be for acne scar removal?
Before laser treatment try solve your problem naturally. I have suffered acne for since I was 11 years old, and the only thing that works is applying Neutrogena's On the Spot Acne Treatment. I would just wash my face, gently pat dry my face, and apply a thin layer of the application. If you have a slightly to very oily skin, do not bother putting any moisturizer. I takes a short time (1 to 3 months) for your skin to make a big difference. My skin improved within 3 weeks.


For dozens of more ways, prevention, types and reasons check


http://tinyurl.com/6y6nus

No comments:

Post a Comment