Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Where can I find salons that do removal of acne scars in Charlotte, NC?

And within a good budget too;)Where can I find salons that do removal of acne scars in Charlotte, NC?
Better not go to any salon, they'll pocket your money and leave you worse off than when you came in. Don't let anyone do anything to your face. I have heard stories where people got skin infections from going to the salons. They won't help you with your problem, they'll only add to it.





As for acne scars, if they are recent, try putting aloe vera juice on them. Get the plant, cut off a piece, rinse it well, and squeeze out the gel like substance. Apply it overnight on a cleaned face. Wash it off in the morning.





For older scars, the only thing that will help in fading them are tears ( as in tears like when people cry). When you cry , smooth your tears over the problem areas and leave it on overnight. The more times you do that, the smoother and firmer that area of your skin will become. Tears have an absolute wonderful property to renew skin.Where can I find salons that do removal of acne scars in Charlotte, NC?
Try calling Sona MedSpa.. I know there are some in the Greensboro area, as that's where I am.. I know they have them all over NC, so you might want to look in your phone book or on the Internet Yellow Pages and try there.

No comments:

Post a Comment