Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the best and most affordable acne scar removal over the counter system?

scar removal-that's a biggy-it usually takes a Dermo to smooth out acne scars that have been there a while. Personally this was my own remedy for quick zit removal. I think I left your ? a bit, but if you get a big zit and need a quick removal,I always would paint mine with clear nail-polish at night before bed. I kno w , I know I can hear people now saying Oh!ma God it can cause infection and nasty fungus-no way- Wash your face clean and then paint.I did it for years and my face is clear as a bell. Baby I wish I knew of a good scar removal over the counter, because my neice is looking for one too, with out having to see a Dermatologist..I don't know-Jessica Simpson and P-Diddy use Pro-Activ, but as far as Jessica Simpson I heard her personally quote to an interviewer real quick one time about how she kept her face so clear and she said loudly that she got a prescription from her Dermo for Acutane- I still don't know why they use her on those Pro-Activ commercials, she such a farc since I seen that. I wonder why they haven't heard that either?Good Luck though. Hope you find one!! Tell the world if you do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment