Sunday, December 13, 2009

Cheap acne scar removal methods?

Does anyone have any methods to remove acne scars? I have really bad scars on both my cheeks and I'm not able to afford any professional treatment. Any proven homemade methods or creams to apply to help in scars removal?Cheap acne scar removal methods?
I had a problem with acne scars, too. Try this...





Try a little natural micro-dermabrasion.





A teaspoon of baking soda with anything, yogurt, smashed banana, warmed honey with a few drops of oil, rub gently all over your face to exfoliate, rub a bit harder on the scars.





You'll see a noticable improvement immediately. However, each use will take away just a tiny bit more scarring.Cheap acne scar removal methods?
you could also try a whitening cream like Philosophy's On A Clear Day H2O2. I use this cream and it contains hydrogen peroxide which whiten skin and prevent future acne breakouts

No comments:

Post a Comment