Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I have an acne scar under one of my eyebrows, will acne scar removal surgery permanently affect my eyebrow?

I have had bouts of acne under one of my eyebrows, among other places, during my youth. I have planned on getting acne scar removal surgery when I am older. My question is if I am considering laser surgery to treat my acne scars and it is directly under where my eyebrow grows, will it permanently damage the hair follicles?





Or would the doctor simply advise me to not get the treatment in the problem area?





The reason why I ask is because I am very proud of my particular asymmetric eyebrows, as it is a genetic trait that all the males in my family have. I would rather live with the scar than to permanently alter this distinguishing feature.I have an acne scar under one of my eyebrows, will acne scar removal surgery permanently affect my eyebrow?
If keeping your eyebrows intact is one of your main concerns then microdermabrasion treatment may be a great fit for you. It generally is considered a good treatment for acne scars and is not normally used for hair removal. It will also help rejuvenate the skin of the area that is treated. The microdermabrasion should help the other acne scars you have as well, giving you healthier looking skin. The cost range that I could find online was $75-$200 per treatment.





Hope this helped!!I have an acne scar under one of my eyebrows, will acne scar removal surgery permanently affect my eyebrow?
before you try anything drastic you may wanna try a toner


the toner from proactive worked for me. nothing else from proactive worked but the toner got rid of my acne scars.





it may take a while, but that might work.

No comments:

Post a Comment