Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The newest breakthrough in the fading and removal of Acne Scars?

There is this product called Mama Lotion that I heard works really good on your skin if you follow the directions. I have ance scarring and I wanna know if anyone used this and what the result was.


It contains alpha hydroxy acid gel that combines anti-inflammatory marine extracts with 10% Mandelic Acid and 10% Malic Acid at a 2.5 pH level.


Do you know if it will work on my scarring? How effective is it and how well does it work?The newest breakthrough in the fading and removal of Acne Scars?
Try Proactive soluton is a revolutionary system acne system care discovered by millions to help banish breakouts and get clear skin. With the help of three easy steps you be on your way to a newer, improve, luxerious skin. Please check out the following website.





www.proactive.comThe newest breakthrough in the fading and removal of Acne Scars?
The juice of basil or tulsi leaves heals the skin and acne scars. More home remedies available at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/acne.html
While I don't know about Mamas Lotion, I do have a recommendation for you. There is a complete line of products by Dr. Thrower called Heritage Skin Care and it works wonders. Every acne scar or discoloration that I had on my face, legs, arms, etc. disappeared. You don't have to use it for a long time to get results either
Arbonne worked for me... Botanically pased, pH level of 5.5, Hypoallergenic, derm tested, no animal products just plants and herbs, no mineral oil, no dyes. I truly believe in their products and have even become a consultant due to the great results I've had. Look into them, or let me know if you want more info on their products.

No comments:

Post a Comment