Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the best method and cost of acne scar removal?

Four months ago I had a large acne cyst on my nose that had to be removed by a dermatologist, who said that there should be no resulting scar. Unfortunately, I was still left with a large, raised reddish-purple scar that has not shown signs of fading since. What would be the best method of removal (medication or surgery) and what would be the cost for a single scar? Thanks for your help.What is the best method and cost of acne scar removal?
Really depends on how dark the scars is. Laser treatments are great for that situation. I had the v beam treatment for some red spots that I had. It took one treatment and mine was gone. $195.00 and it was gone. Good LuckWhat is the best method and cost of acne scar removal?
Have a look at this article at:





http://ezinearticles.com/?How-to-Get-Rid-of-Acne-Scars%26amp;id=375567





This should help. The cost really depends on the area and condition. Best to have an initial consultation





Good luck. I do hope that you get sorted.
The Proactiv system is the best one to get rid of post acne scars. It's worked for me because I used to have it pretty bad then it went away, but the scars were there!!





I've found a cheap one on eBay for you,


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment