Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Acne Scarring Removal?

I have acne scarring on my back, and i heard about a topical cream called Bioskinexfol it's suppose a microdermabrasion product..has anyone tried it?...or heard of it, what were your results?Acne Scarring Removal?
Treatment for acne scars:


Specific dermatological procedures to minimize acne scars will be determined by your physician based on:





your age, overall health, and medical history


severity of the scar


type of scar


your tolerance for specific medications, procedures, or therapies


your opinion or preference


Although acne often is a chronic condition, even if it lasts only during adolescence, acne can leave life-long scars. Acne scars typically look like ';ice pick'; pit scars or craterlike scars. Although proper treatment for acne may help minimize scarring, several dermatological procedures may help to further minimize any acne scars, including the following:





http://www.health.uab.edu/15083/Acne Scarring Removal?
A ten-year acne sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my acne condition in 3 days the natural way, saved myself from further scarring, and stopped wasting my money on expensive medications and over-the-counter products!


For, More Information, http://www.health96.com/acne/acnefree.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment