Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Fraxel Laser Treatment? Acne Scar Removal.....??

have you or anyone you know had this procedure done? Were you/they satisfied with the outcome? what do you know about it and how much does it usually cost. Before and after pictures would be greatly appreciated. Thanks..Fraxel Laser Treatment? Acne Scar Removal.....??
I'm going to get it done! My doctor told me all her patients who have had it done have had good results with the exception of one girl who had really horrible cystic acne. I live in AZ and the place I might go to charges $400 for a 4 week treatment twice a week. I called around town to find prices and info. Look in your phone book or go to yellow pages online.Fraxel Laser Treatment? Acne Scar Removal.....??
you can do it yourself


http://www.vchili.com/page/page/4941262.htm


it can help your acne





http://www.vchili.com

1 comment:

  1. Acne scars are a major problem for me as well. I can't wait to get rid of them! I think a fraxel Richmond Hill procedure would be the perfect option for me. But, I have to find a skilled and professional doctor in order to get great results. I hope I'll be a good candidate for this treatment! Wish me luck!:)

    ReplyDelete