Sunday, December 13, 2009

Acne Scar Removal Treatments?

what are the most popular ones? and how much?Acne Scar Removal Treatments?
K, so here is what I use to fade acne scars and skin damage. I got the microdermabrasion kit. They are listed to help wrinkles etc, but it was great for resurfacing my skin. I used the oil of olay microdermabrasion and peel (50 buck at costco for 2 complete treatments or like 30 for one treatment at a drugstore). I used that 2 times a day for 3 months as a morning and night skin cleansing ritual (I was doing this for my wedding). I had a pleasant surprise. It cleared my acne, got rid of a lot of sun damage and gave me super soft skin. It sounds counter-intuative, but I also use a mixture of Oil of Olay Anti-Aging lotion with a few drops of Jojoba Oil (I get this from trader joes) at night before I go to bed. It help moisturize my skin, fade skin imperferections and Jojoba oil has been proven to reduce acne (I break out when I dont use the Jojoba oil, it works!). Give it a shot before going to the expensive and harmful acids, etc.Acne Scar Removal Treatments?
Neutrogena Acne fade mark.$15.00 Report Abuse

Look for a product containing Vitamin K...Great for scars. Your Pharmacist can help you find it or look in your burn section of your store.
In order of most expensive to least expensive:





Laser Resurfacing (CO2 or Erbium)


Dermabrasion


Fraxel


Needling


TCA Cross


Subcision


Retin A/Copper Peptides/L-Ascorbic Acid





HTH : )
There are many cheap and effective home remedies for acne. Tomato slices, turmeric, papaya juices and home made face packs will treat existing pimples and prevent further problems. More remedies at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/acne.html
laser resurfaceing is the most popular. its under 500 dollars
Loreal makes an intensive acne peel that is supposed to fade away acne scars. it costs about $25.





i use clinique's overnite acne gel, it gently fades away acne scars and prevents breakouts. it costs $13 and works best when used with the clinique 3 step skincare system.

No comments:

Post a Comment