Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Acne scar removals?

I am looking for an acne scar removal that i can use to sleep with at night. A cream that REALLY does work. I am not looking for a face wash I'm lookin for a cream and dont say no proactive or some dumb stuff like dat please. This is seroius because I dont want to waste my money on somthing dat dont work. thanks to everyone who is really tryin to help people out. I really appriciate it. luv alwayzAcne scar removals?
I had acne scars on my whole face. I used Proactiv and it is now gone. It works so good try it!Acne scar removals?
Hi,





You may try zemmed system, they have various product for acne treatment, people use their product reporting that they starting see result after first two weeks.
ACNE is a very common inflammatory disease of the skin. I had suffered severe acne from the age of 27 and still at my adult life continued with major cysts.


As a result my face has significantly acne scars. I tried this product for about a month and to my surprise it really works superior to all the other facial creams and such.





Get this is you have the acne and the money. Zenmed is a great product if you have bad acne.
i use the Ambi fade cream. it doesnt work instantly but it works

No comments:

Post a Comment