Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Laser clinical scar removal for acne?

I have terrible acne scars, i'm almost 21 and i am not happy. I have it worst on my nose - my nose is already big, and the scaring isn't just red, it's lumpy dead scar tissue. It makes my nose look bigger and nasty.





The thing is i never popped them - they would just get so big they would break on their own.





Anyways, i want to get rid of these and my doctor said that laser removal would be the only option for my scars. Has anyone done it? Does it work? Any draw backs ?Laser clinical scar removal for acne?
It works WONDERS! You have to have more than one treatment, usually, but even after the first one the difference was amazing! I had two: One was red light to get rid of the darker, red scars and one was yellow light which helps close my pores, get rid of blackheads and get rid of any acne.





One of the drawbacks is it kind of hurts. The red light was the most painful. They say it's like ';rubberbands snapping'; on your face, but i thought it felt more like little needles. I got over it though. The yellow light was just like someone tickling my face.





Also, afterwards, you face is red for like 1-2 days. I got a few tiny blisters on the sides of my face where she did it, but they weren't painful and didn't leave any marks.





It is a little pricey. They charge you by how many pulses they do (the number of times they zap you with the laser) and my total was $375 for both.





I would strongly recommend it to anyone!Laser clinical scar removal for acne?
What the skin needs is a product that clears pores and kills bacteria, thus preventing hair follicles from clogging and turning into acne. This is what you should be looking for if you want to get rid of those ugly acne.





Before trying any treatment, I suggest you read this informational source that listed the most effective acne treatments available:





http://www.17acnetreatments.com





P.S. I also know someone who used to suffer from severe acne for 14 YEARS and finally got rid of it completely. She's sharing her story at her site:





http://20six.co.uk/my-acne-solution





Maybe you could learn from her inspirational story


.

No comments:

Post a Comment