Sunday, December 13, 2009

What can i do for acne scar removal?

i have two acne scars in my face. since the other region of my face is clear, these scars makes my face look so bad. i am afraid of cosmetic surgeries. is it advisable to go for a scar removal treatment in beauty parlours? if not, what will be the best treatment for it?


please help!!!What can i do for acne scar removal?
fade creamWhat can i do for acne scar removal?
elovera is the best to remove scars. Or else try olay 7 effects. Beauty parlours may be costly. Try these u ll sure get rid of scars
My best suggestion is aloeveera cream which you get in any medical stores it works out very very nicely without any side effects.
I was prescribed Retino-A ointment for the acne scar by a dermatologist. But you should be careful when u use that...only on the acne....not under eyes or upper lips..Use that at night...If you have a dry skin u might have to put moisturiser on the place in morning... It wil surely work....
I have a scar on my face and i use cocoa butter and moisturiser, which is working pretty well.
well i have the same problem. i just use like maderma at night and it works pretty well...but there probably is something better out there!
Check out Oriflame Tee tree oil or stick, it works perfect for acne %26amp; blemish removal. If you are in Bangalore let me know, I am an Oriflame consultant.
The Acne CureSheet is a quick, easy and effective acne treatment.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .
Dear Friend, you can contact DR RAJAN T.D via email and he being an expert dermatologist based in MUMBAI will give you the best opinion. He has been my skin doctor since last 10 and half years and believe me he is an expert in his field. All the best





Email: rajan.td@gmail.com
how long have you had them? if theyre still quite new they will eventually go away. i still get scars but they do go...keep them moisterised,treat them with your fave skin healing cream like sudocrem or savlon, and dont touch them or irritate them in any way DONT exfoliate else they will stay longer! hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment